Sunday, March 15, 2015

Day Twenty-six: Live Blogging The Walking Dead

Warning: There will be spoilers!!!

8:00 p.m.-It's been a little too lucky and a little too quiet on The Walking Dead. I have a feeling that there will be some killings tonight, and not just walkers.  Nothing good ever happens when Gabriel opens the show.  I hate this dude. He is Lori and Andrea. He's been on the sidelines for the last two weeks, and I haven't missed him at all.  Three weeks ago, he threw away his collar, and now he is tearing up the Bible.

8:06 p.m.-Noah wants architecture lessons?  My niece interrupted so I had to sing "The Check-up song" from Doc McStuffins.  FYI, I hate Aidenn, and who thought it was a good idea to take limpy Noah and Eugene with them on a run? Would someone give Eugene some grown-up pants?  Eugene is a hot mess.  This whole run has bad news written all over it.  If I had to choose between Eugene and Gabriel, I'd take Eugene because at least he provides comic relief.  Tara tells Eugene that he is up, and Eugen is like, "The hell I am."  Aidenn, why can't you follow directions. Bomb, boom...OMG...Aidenn is such a dumba**!!! I hope he is dead.  Take it back, I hope he is almost dead, so they can tell this dummy "I TOLD YOU SO, JACKASS!!!"

8:22 p.m.-Aidenn's dead. Not much of a loss.  Ah, Man, Tara is messed up. Come on, Eugene. You can't shoot one walker. Man, Sam is a freaking cookie fiend. Let Aidenn, die.  Something bad is up with Abraham. The Alexandria people suck at everything.  How in the world did they live so long?  They could not hit the broadside of a barn.

8:32 p.m.-Abraham is going HAM on these walkers. He is in the zone!!!  This is so awkward between Jessie's husband and Rick, and is Doc drunk?  Wait a minute, did Eugene just grow a pair?  He's actually trying to rescue Tara!!  Just shoot Aidenn in the head, and be done with it. Well, they couldn't get him down. Deuces Aidenn, can't say I'm going to miss this big dummy.

8:42 p.m. Abraham chastises them, and Francine punched dude's lights out. Back at the warehouse. It's looking bad for Glenn and them. Deanna is not happy about this, but it is what it is. Maggie is right about them knowing how to do things.  Sam is a pain in the butt. Sam is another Lizzie.  Oh, I am loving Eugene tonight. Eugene to the rescue.  Oh no, Not, Noah!!!! Nicholas has to die!!!  Glenn needs to kick the crap out of Nicholas. I hate these dudes from Alexandria. Noah's death is right up there with Hershel's for gruesome.

8:55 p.m. Eugene was about to cap ole boy. Glenn only needed a couple of swings to take out this dummy. I hate Nick. Doc is a up to some stuff, and I don't think he is going to make it to the finale.  Did they leave Nicholas at the warehouse?  I hate Gabriel. He is such a...Gabriel left his flock out to die. Gabriel should have died instead of Noah.
What do you mean only two seasons left!!!!!?????
Until next week, "You are gonna have to kill him."-Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment