Thursday, March 26, 2015

Day Thirty-seven: Well, this new

So, tonight the internet is still down all over town, so I am writing this post on my IPhone.  I never in a million years dreamed that I would be able to do a post like this. Today, realized just how dependent  we are on the internet. I could not do lesson plans nor record grades because the computers were offline. Ditto email. I could not print pages because our printer is wireless.  The cafeteria line took forever because many of the students have computerized accounts so they don't have to pay with cash.

At home, no online gaming today for me. I could not read my normal dose of news. I ca't use my phone at work, so I try to catch on twitter and Instagram on my iPad and laptop when I get home.  Not to mention these daily posts. I am an internet addict. I love the idea of finding answer to a question in a second. Chatting with friends, former students and classmates all over The world.  I hat using my phone to do it. I love getting news and magazines from all over, but the phone is not cutting it.  Sigh...

Anyway, I hope they get the problem fixed soon. I'm getting cramps in my thumbs tying this so until next time, happy birthday Marcus Allen (my favorite running back), Diana Ross (my blog namesake), and Chris Gonzalez (figure out who he is)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment