Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day Nineteen: No live blog...

There may be may be spoilers anyway...


So, one of the easier posts I've been able to do was my weekly live post about The Walking Dead. However, my cable company decided that "hey, it's a good idea to do updates during prime time when most people are actually using their devices." [Hi! I'm poor decision making Rob Lowe, and I have cable.]


I mean, I could have typed the blog in word and then just cut and paste, but in my neurotic mind that's kind of cheating. So, I'm just going to talk about the show.


I honestly don't know who is crazier Carol or Rick. She threatened a little kid with walker death or cookies. Carol reminds me of that crazy video they trot out to teachers showing us how people can hide guns (I imagine she has about 4 or 5 weapons on her at any given time).  Meanwhile, Rick is being rather a horn dog with Jessie.  She is annoying to me, but Rick has it bad, and of course that little moment with the gun at the end, what was that about?  P.S. Jessie's husband was an obnoxious jerk last week, and this week he's all "Hey, how's it going?"


Sasha is going to kill somebody.  I know she freaked out at the party, but that whole apocalypse cocktail party was uber-creepy and awkward.  But, as a bonus, we learned that Sasha and Michonne are not the only black women in Alexandria.


COULD SOMEBODY PLEASE CUT CARL'S HAIR!!!!!??????????????/


Daryl and Aaron (and I guess, Eric) have developed a weird relationship bonding while killing walkers, putting down Buttons the horse, eating spaghetti, and talking motorcycles. 


I wonder who Sasha heard at the beginning of the episodes. Why did that walker have a "w" on its head? Who knows...


Until next week, "Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots and ruined your black tie affair."-Garth Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment