Saturday, October 1, 2016

NFL Week Four: Say Hi to the Bye

I'm frustrated right now for a number of reasons. Our presidential election feels like the pre-match yell fest before a WWE title bout.  American Horror Story is horrible. I'm ticked off about the ending of Stranger Things (and having to wait until next year to see what happens next).  Last week, I lost Adrian Peterson for my fantasy team, and now I might lose Dez Bryant, although he has been that great.

The one silver lining, did you see my Chiefs last week?  Marcus Peters loves the interception. He already has 4 on the season including two against the Jets. Poor Ryan Fitzpatrick, six interceptions...yikes! Now, the Chiefs are prime time bound as they head to Pittsburgh to play the Steelers who are recovering from a 34-3 spanking at the hands of the Philadelphia Eagles. The Terrible Towels will be out in full force Sunday Night! Word on the street, however, is that Jamaal Charles will be back on the field Sunday Night.

It's our last week without Tom Brady, America. Enjoy it, not that the Pats have stumbled without him. 

J.J. Watt is out for the season after having back surgery for the second time this year. Good luck J.J., see you next season. Hopefully, not against my Chiefs...

It is that period that many of the lovers of fantasy hate...BYE WEEKS start this week. First up: Philadelphia and Green Bay. Set your lineups accordingly, ladies and gents. My #1 fantasy team Lucille Swings is still undefeated at 3-0, whereas that dumpster fire that I forgot to draft, Lochte and Loaded is 1-1 with the worse lineup ever. Don't forget that the non-hyped London game between Indianapolis and Jacksonville 

Last week, I messed up. Some of those games just...well, I went 8-8 bringing my total to 29-19. I can do better, I hope...

Sunday, October 2, 2016
Indianapolis Colts vs. Jacksonville Jaguars:  Indianapolis
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons:  Carolina
Detroit Lions vs. Chicago Bears:  Detroit
Buffalo Bills vs. New England Patriots:  New England
Seattle Seahawks vs. New York Jets:  Seattle
Cleveland Browns vs. Washington Redskins:  Washington
Oakland Raiders vs. Baltimore Ravens:  Baltimore
Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans:  Tennessee
Denver Broncos vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers:  Denver
Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona Cardinals:  Arizona
New Orleans Saints vs. San Diego Chargers:  San Diego
Dallas Cowboys vs. San Francisco 49ers:  Dallas
Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers:  Kansas City

Monday, October 3, 2016
New York Giants vs. Minnesota Vikings:  New York

Thursday, October 6, 2016
Arizona Cardinals vs. San Francisco 49ers:  Arizona

Enjoy your games everybody! In honor of Banned Books Week, I leave you with this thought, "We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." 
— J.K. RowlingHarry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

No comments:

Post a Comment