Saturday, October 1, 2016

American Horror Story: Season Six...

I'm done with American Horror Story.  I'm done...

I was really going to Live Blog my thoughts about this season. Episode One was okay. I did the post as I watched. The second episode, well, I had computer problems, but as I watched, I really found myself not caring. I mean, not at all...

Episode 3 aired as I was recovering from allergies which knocked me out of work earlier in the day. I barely could lift my head off the pillow.  As I watched through barely opened eyes, I found myself truly not caring about American Horror Story. Not even Kathy Bates, Angela Bassett, and Gaga could make me care. I hate this season. I hate all of the characters. I hate the fact that they all do the stupidest things. I hate that there seems to be horror movie cliches "as far as the eye can see." So, there are alleged connections between the seasons. Guess what? I truly do not care! I have lost interest in it.

That said. I will watch next week and probably the week after, why because I'm a creature of habit. Why because I hope that it will get better, and I am not rolling my eyes like I did when I started and stopped watching Scream Queens. FYI, I hate Scream Queens.  Sure, I know my favorite show The Walking Dead is not perfect either, but at least, I care about the characters. I really don't like anyone on this show. Sigh...maybe it will get better...we can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment