Sunday, September 30, 2012

NFL Week 4 Picks-We Love the Refs...Until We Don't Edition

Good Sunday morning, y'all!!! It is a dreary day here in the NTZ, but I looking forward to a great day of football!!  This time last Sunday, I was well on my way to New Orleans to watch my Kansas City Chiefs take on the New Orleans Saints in the SuperDome.  It was my first NFL Game, and my Chiefs made my day with a comeback over time victory!!!  I was a happy girl!!!  I love you, Jamaal Charles!!!  I might not pick the Chiefs to win the rest of the year!  Psych!



The NFL Refs are back, and none too soon.  It only took the highway robbery of the Green Bay Packers to get the owners to realize "There but by the grace of God go I."  Welcome back, refs!!!  I give you until the start of the 2nd game of the day until one of you messes up a call, and we start making the blind ref jokes.



Tony Gonzalez TD Countdown: 98 touchdowns


You guys by now know that a part of my article per week is dedicated to Mr. Tony Gonzalez, and the fact that he may or may not be gracing us with his presence on the field next season.  Last week, he scored his third touchdown in as many games bringing his total to 98.  He is now 2 Touchdowns from 100.  Stats courtesy of ProFootballReference.com.



Last week, I picked it up a bit.  I went 9-7 bringing my total to 26-21.  Fantasy Let's see how this week turns out...

Sunday, September 30 
San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Jets:  San Francisco
Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons:  Atlanta
Minnesota Vikings vs. Detroit Lions:  Detroit
Seattle Seahawks vs. St. Louis Rams:  Seattle
New England Patriots vs. Buffalo Bills:  New England
Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans:  Houston
 

San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs:  Kansas City
Oakland Raiders vs. Denver Broncos:  Denver (the Honestly I couldn't care less bowl)

Cincinnati Bengals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars:  Cincinnati
Miami Dolphins vs. Arizona Cardinals:  Arizona
New Orleans Saints vs. Green Bay Packers:  Green Bay (Sorry, Saints fans.  It's at Lambeau, and they are mad.  Drew Brees, Clay Matthews will eat you.)
Washington Redskins vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers:  Tampa Bay
New York Giants vs. Philadelphia Eagles: New York Giants

Monday, October 1

Chicago Bears vs. Dallas Cowboys:  Dallas

Thursday, October 4 
Arizona vs. St. Louis:  Arizona
 

Byes: Indianapolis Colts, Pittsburgh Steelers


So, until next week, “The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. ”~Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment