Saturday, September 12, 2015

Live Fantasy Draft

It is that time of year again!!! Time for the beginning of the NFL Season. I "retired" from fantasy football three years ago during Tony Gonzalez's final years. Superstition is a big reason, because I didn't want to be the reason he would get hurt. I know that it's not real, but you know. He didn't get hurt. Plus, I had school, so there wasn't a lot of time to play. This is my first fantasy team. Nothing special. Free NFL.com team. I have the second pick. Here it goes.

Round 1-Le'veon Bell, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers (I wanted Jamaal Charles, but my internet decided to hiccup during Round One. I hate you CableOne.)

Round 2-Tom Brady, QB, New England Patriots (Because he was the best available. Still hate him.)

Round 3-Travis Kelce, TE, Kansas City Chiefs (Because Jimmy Graham was gone.)

Round 4-Peyton Manning, QB, Denver Broncos (Because I'm petty and all the Wide-receivers I want  are gone.)

Round 5-Larry Fitzgerald, WR, Arizona Cardinals (He's serviceable.)

Round 6-Frank Gore, RB, Indianapolis Colts (I don't know, because he was there?)

Round 7-Jeremy Maclin, WR, Kansas City Chiefs (I may regret this one.)

Round 8-Golden Tate, WR, Detroit Lions (Regretted as soon as I picked. Same bye as Maclin and Fitzgerald.)

Round 9-Kansas City Defense (Because Justin Houston, Derrick Johnson, Eric Berry, and Tamba Hali, and Texas was gone.)

Round 10-Jason Whitten, TE, Dallas Cowboys (Had to pick between him and Antonio Gates, but Gates is out for four weeks.)

Round 11-Cairo Santos, K, Kansas City Chiefs (He was an available kicker.)

Round 12-Ryan Succup, K, Tennessee Titans (He use to be a Chief.)

Round 13-Reggie Bush, RB, San Francisco 49ers (He was available.)

Round 14-Roddy White, WR, Atlanta Falcons (He was there.)

Round 15-Denver Broncos Defense (Backup.)

Not happy, but I don't completely hate my team. Now, I just have to come up with a catchy name, and pray I can get another WR who does not have a bye week 9.


Update: Team's name is Just Gonzo.

No comments:

Post a Comment