Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving Day Picks

Happy Thanksgiving, everybody!!! Diana Dishes wishes all of you a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving to all of my followers, occasional page visitors, and future readers and their families!!! I have so many things to be thankful for, my family, my friends, my co-workers, my students, my health, My Kansas City Chiefs aren't in the basement, seeing Tony Gonzalez play live in his last season in his last game in the Super Dome, watching Jimmy Graham at any time...so many blessings!!!


This will be a brief post because we will be starting our festivities shortly, which will include football.  So, here are my turkey day picks...

Thursday, November 28
Green Bay Packers at Detroit Lions:  Detroit
Oakland Raiders at Dallas Cowboys:  Dallas
Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens:  Pittsburgh

Until next time,  

No comments:

Post a Comment