Saturday, November 12, 2011

NFL Week 10 Picks

It's week 10 in the NFL, and time is beginning to run out for many teams. Take my Chiefs who after a 4 game winning streak lost to the lowly Miami Dolphins, or the San Diego Chargers who are not what anyone thought they were. Everyone is wondering what's wrong with Philip Rivers. Personally, I think it may be the fact that two of his six kids are under the age of 2. Dude can't possibly be getting all of the sleep he needs. I know that would drive me to a state of lunacy. I kid, I kid...

12-Oct-10_98699410ES051_San_Diego_Cha

Ah, well, up is down; down is up. It's the NFL. *Shrug* The game I'm most looking forward to this week is the New Orleans Saints v. the Atlanta Falcons. What? You thought I was going to say Chiefs/Broncos? Really, Matt Cassell v. Tim Tebow? I really, really love my Chiefs, but this is one of those weeks that makes me happy that my local channel is not showing the Chiefs. No, I'm not getting DirecTv, and no, I won't look for a stream that may give my computer a virus. Instead, I will watch the Saints and the Falcons, or more likely Jimmy Graham and Tony Gonzalez. I'm not ashamed to say that I'm watching this game strictly for eye-candy. Sue me :) To the picks...

Falcons at Steelers _DSC0394

Last week, I went 7-6. Yeah, not bad, but definitely not good. My record for the year is 60-29. Let's see if we can fix this mess this week:

Sunday, November 13

New Orleans Saints @ Atlanta Falcons (The Tight End Bowl)-Atlanta

Arizona Cardinals @ Philadelphia Eagles-Phildelphia

Washington Redskins @ Miami Dolphins-Miami

St. Louis Rams @ Cleveland Browns-Cleveland

Buffalo Bills @ Dallas Cowboys-Buffalo

Tennessee Titans @ Carolina Panthers-Tennessee

Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers-Houston

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Indianapolis Colts-Indianapolis (C'mon Indy!!!)

Denver Broncos @ Kansas City Chiefs-Kansas City (Watch Tebow prove me wrong)

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Cincinnati Bengals-Pittsburgh

Baltimore Ravens @ Seattle Seahawks-Baltimore

New York Giants @ San Francisco 49ers-San Francisco

Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears-Detroit

New England Patriots @ New York Jets-New York Jets

Monday, November 14

Minnesota Vikings @ Green Bay Packers-Green Bay

Until next time, "If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm."~
Vince Lombardi

No comments:

Post a Comment