Sunday, February 12, 2017

Dead Viewing-Season 7, Episode 9 "Rock in the Road"

***WARNING***
***You may want to stop here.***
***There will be spoilers.***
***This is not a review. It is just my thoughts as I'm watching the show.***
***I update during commercials.***


Welcome back, everybody!!!! It has been a looooooooong hiatus, but we made it, and just in time for Valentine's Day, The Walking Dead has returned to fill my heart with fear for my favorite characters and love for anything that frustrates Negan. Our faithful posse reconnected at the end of the last episode at the Hilltop, and I for one cannot wait to see the union of the camps.

I'm always a little leery when Gabriel is on watch. Frankly, I'm surprised that he is still with us.  What is Gabriel doing? So, Gabriel just going to leave?  What is going on? Gregory is such a tool. He insists on not calling Maggie. Can we just kill Gregory and be done? Gregory's peeps are not even listening to him anymore.  Finally, they are headed to the Kingdom.

Bringing in the Kingdom, Richard is ready, but the rest? Carl stays packing. The Kingdom is already in training. Morgan reuniting with everyone, but they now have to tell them the bad news. Carol is gone again?  Jerry. Boy, do I love that guy. They're all like, this dude really has a tiger! Ezekiel is not having it. Morgan, can't believe the list of people dead at the hand of Negan.  Richard is speaking out against the Ezekiel. Morgan is still on this capturing people.

Rick telling the rock in the road story trying to convince. I'm glad Rick is finally back.  Carol just pops up out of no where.  Threatening the Kingdom kid Benjamin that Morgan was training.  I need Carol to break out of this funk.  Benjamin saying yes to Rick. They train everybody at the Kingdom, even the handicap. Ezekiel is so wrong for saying no. Rosita still hating on Sasha. Rosita learning the disarming from Abraham. this is the team we know and love, stealing from explosives from the saviors.  Rick. I love when my man is in full control! I missed the great stunt from Michonne and Rick watching the Grammys.  NOOOOOOOOO...Rick and Michonne. 

Man, I hate Trevor and the Saviors.  They have come to kill Daryl? He ain't there though.  I really hate the Saviors.  Now, they are finding out about Gabriel leaving and taking the supplies. So, they know where Gabriel is on the boat, but how did he know. What is this place? Who are these people? What have our guys gotten themselves into?  Why is Rick smiling? I'm so curious about this Lord of the Rings walker. See you next week!!! Sorry about the mishap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment