Saturday, January 2, 2016

NFL Week 17: Roll out the U-Hauls, Boys...

Welcome to Week 17, ladies and gentlemen! I swear that each year the season seems to end quicker and quicker. So, here we are at the last week of regular season football. Once again, I will avoid talking about my favorite team. You know, I've only watched my favorite team play two times this year. They lost both times. I'm almost relieved that the game against that team from the Oakland will not air. The NFL, however, is because they changed the time of the Raider/Chiefs game to coincide with the San Diego/Denver game. It is to keep either team from scoreboard watching and or resting players. Play to the end boys.

These teams have secured spots in the playoffs in the AFC-New England, Denver, Cincinnati, Kansas City and in the NFC-Carolina, Arizona, Green Bay, Washington, Minnesota, Seattle. Houston can win the AFC South, New York Jets are currently in the Wild Card hunt, and Pittsburgh and Indianapolis are hoping for the best. In the NFC, the North is still up for grab and will be determined by the winner of the Green Bay Minnesota game. The AFC West is still anybody's game depending on the outcomes of the Oakland/KC game and the San Diego/Denver game. Good luck, to everybody!! Accept Denver...


Well, folks my fantasy team Just Gonzo finished third in the league after two super lackluster games by both Tom Brady and my Patriot players. Better luck next year, I guess. My pick game was subpar last week as well as I went from my best record of the week to my worst finishing week 16 with 6-8 record bringing my season total to 134-91. Let's hope I perform a little better in this final week of the regular season.


Sunday, January 3, 2015
New Orleans Saints at Atlanta Falcons: New Orleans
Detroit Lions at Chicago Bears: Detroit
Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals: Cincinnati
Washington Redskins at Dallas Cowboys: Washington
Philadelphia Eagles at New York Giants: New York


New York Jets at Buffalo Bills: New York
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns: Pittsburgh
Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans: Houston
Tennessee Titans at Indianapolis Colts: Tennessee
New England Patriots at Miami Dolphins: New England

Seattle Seahawks at Arizona Cardinals: Arizona
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers: Carolina
Oakland Raiders at Kansas City Chiefs: Kansas City

San Diego Chargers at Denver Broncos: Denver
St. Louis Rams at San Francisco 49ers: San Francisco

Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers: Green Bay


Next week, I'm going to take a look back at my picks from the beginning of the season as we go into Wildcard weekend. Until next week, "Luck is what you have left over after you give 100 percent."~Langston Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment