Saturday, January 7, 2012

Wildcard Weekend...

It's Wildcard Weekend! The march to Indianapolis has begun, and we will see who are the winners and who are the pretenders.

My Chiefs finished the season with has to go down as one of the worse victories ever-a 7-3 victory over the Denver Tebows. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry during this game. I think I did a little of both. So, the Chiefs went from the Penthouse (10-6; AFC West Champs) to the basement finishing the year with a 7-9 record. Sigh...the word on the street is that the Chiefs are about to announce that will remove the interim from Coach Romeo Crennel's name. Matt Cassel, Jamaal Charles, and Tony Moeaki will be back. Things can only get better...



Last week, I finished my season with a 12-4 week. Yay, me! Not bad, I managed to get 68.9% of my picks correct, although that would be an F if I were giving myself a grade. :(

Any who...
Saturday, January 7

Cincinnati Bengals @ Houston Texans-Houston (Although this game can go either way)

T.J. Yates

Detroit Lions @ New Orleans Saints- New Orleans

Drew Brees

Sunday, January 8

Atlanta Falcons @ New York Giants-Atlanta (Okay, I really, really, really hope Tony Gonzalez finally gets a playoff victory.)

The Falcons rode the backs of their stars to hold on for the win over San Francisco

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Denver Broncos-Pittsburgh

Pittsburgh Steelers - Defense

Alright, guys that's it...Enjoy your Wildcard Weekend...I'm off to enjoy the last two days of my vacation. Until next time... "The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity."~Lewis Grizzard

No comments:

Post a Comment