Sunday, November 5, 2017

Dead Viewing: Season 8, Episode 3-"Monsters"

***WARNING***
***You may want to stop here.***
***There will be spoilers.***
***This is not a review. It is just my thoughts as I'm watching the show.***
***I update during commercials.***


Zeke beginning the episode with a speech before they are surrounded by Saviors? Well, that escalated quickly. Temporarily, held hostage before some other part of the group mowed down the Saviors. Seriously, Shiva just wanders around unleashed all willy-nilly.  Zeke scares me sometimes.

Morales doesn't trust Rick. He just called Rick a monster. They don't kill Rick, the widow (Maggie), and the King (Zeke). Don't kill the leaders, I guess Negan is now Voldemort. I just saw a cutie shooting with our guys. Eric isn't dead yet. Eric is telling Aaron that he needs to leave him and go back to the fight. Such sadness, Eric might be a walker by the time he gets back. Aaron and Eric declaring their love before Eric sends him back into the battle. He'll be a zombie later. I just know. Tara pretending to take shots at the Savior hostages. I need Morgan just to kill this dude already. I don't understand why Jesus wants to save these members of Negan's cult. They are psychopaths. Morales' family never made it to Birmingham. Tell him, Rick! Negan killed Glenn in front of his wife. I hate that dude. Morales, you are nothing like Rick. Seriously, Morales. He has killed people who has threatened him with far worse. Daryl dropped Morales like a sack of potatoes. Daryl is like forget that crap dude. He is dead to me-literally and figuratively.

This dude has got to go. Talking crap about Morgan wearing Benjamin's armor. The escapees are just giving Morgan a reason to kill them. Really, Jesus?! Stop it, please!!! Morgan has been to this. Well, I wasn't expecting that!! Morgan attacking Jesus!!! Wow!!

Meanwhile, Zeke and them just taking out Saviors in between speeches. Jesus just beat Morgan, really? Morgan is losing it again. Morgan says he's not right, but he's not wrong, Tara says that he is right. Did the Saviors dip?

I would not let Gregory in, and Maggie says he's not worth killing yet. Gregory is a pain in the behind, but I'm with him on this one. Lots of turned people, where is Eric? Yep, he's a walker. I'm sorry Aaron. Poor Aaron. They saved baby Gracie, and Aaron is taking her to the Hilltop.

Who's shooting at Rick and Daryl? Who is this person? Sounds like a kid. Why is Rick taking all of these pictures. Who is this dork? Did this dude really just ask could he go? Daryl just dropping people tonight. Zeke and Carol. Man...Scattered too late. Several members of the kingdom are dead, but they protected their king. See ya, next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment