Sunday, September 18, 2016

NFL Week Two

Welcome back, everyone! I running late because my wonderful computer has been installing updates since I turned it on at 8 this morning. This post will not be as long as normal because I'm working on the IPad, and since I don't have a keyboard, it feels like I'm texting instead of typing, and I hate texting.

The Browns are off to a typical year for them. Like the Cowboys, their quarterback Robert Griffin, III IS ALREADY OUT! Is it me or is this guy having an early midlife crisis? So, is his career. I don't think that he brought much with him from Washington. I think the Redskins took most of what he had and used it up. Sorry, I just don't think he has much left in the tank.

The Chargers suffered a blow losing Keenan Allen for the season in that loss to the Chiefs. Get well, soon Keenan!

Speaking of that game, the Chiefs have zero respect for my health. After spending the majority of the game losing badly, the Chiefs came back to tie the score in the waning minutes of the game. Then, QB Alex Smith wins the game on his legs to beat the Chargers 33-27. I don't know how my heart can take it.

People are still mad at Colin Kaepernick, and more players joined the list last week, including Marcus Peters. For the record, there is never a good time to protest. It's their right, and I will continue to support them. Because our country was founded on the protestation of issues that were wrong, these athletes have the right to protest problems that continue to plague our country. Instead of being angry at the protest, be angry at the issue they are protesting.

Lucille Swings, my fantasy team, won their first game. Lochted and Loaded, well, they start today. I don't have high hopes for that team, though.

Last week, my predictions were pretty darn good if I say so myself with a 10-6 record. That only means this week will be worse. Here's hoping I perform equally or better.

Sunday, September 18, 2016
San Francisco 49ers vs Carolina Panthers: Carolina
Baltimore Ravens vs Cleveland Browns: Baltimore 
Tennessee Titans vs Detroit Lions: Tennessee 
Kansas City Chiefs vs Houston Texans: Kansas City
Miami Dolphins vs New England Patriots: New England
New Orleans Saints vs New York Giants: New York
Cincinnati Bengals vs Pittsburgh Steelers: Pittsburgh 
Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins: Dallas
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Arizona Cardinals: Arizona
Seattle Seahawks vs Los Angeles Rams: Seattle
Indianapolis Colts vs Denver Broncos: Indianapolis 
Atlanta Falcons vs Oakland Raiders: Oakland
Jacksonville Jaguars vs San Diego Chargers: San Diego
Green Bay Packers vs Minnesota Vikings: Green Bay

Monday, September 19, 2016
Philadelphia Eagles vs Chicago Bears: Philadelphia 

Thursday, September 22, 2016
Houston Texans vs New England Patriots: New England

Fantasy fans, don't forget Tom Brady and his favorite weapon Rob Gronkowski are out along with my running back Jamaal ChaArles.

Until next week, "When nothing is sure, everything is possible." -Margaret Drabble

No comments:

Post a Comment