Sunday, December 27, 2015

NFL Week 16: Did That Just...Wait...What?

Hey, Hey, Everybody!!! Happy Holidays! I hope each and every one of you had a wonderful whatever season you celebrate! I was going to continue to ignore the success of my Kansas City Chiefs, although I would like to congratulate Eric Berry, Tamba Hali, Justin Houston, Travis Kelce, and Marcus Peters. But then....This morning as I was slowly emerging from my food coma after a two day feast that is Christmas in our family, I heard the news about Peyton Manning. So, according to a report by Al Jazeera, Peyton Manning received HGH treatments while he was still an Indianapolis Colt. In addition, they contend that Manning's wife received shipments of HGH, so Manning's name would not be attached to the shipments. Manning, of course, has denied the report, and has said they were making it up and complete garbage. Meh, we will see.



Well, folks my fantasy season was more or less squashed last week when my team Just Gonzo was defeated after two my players under performed, and one dropped to negatives before being pulled from the game. yay...I'm playing for third place today...yeah, it bites.


In better news, I went 12-4 last week--my best week of the season. This brings my total to 128-83. Two more weeks y'all. I hope to go out swinging!


Sunday, December 27, 2015
Carolina Panthers at Atlanta Falcons: Carolina
Dallas Cowboys at Buffalo Bills: Buffalo
San Francisco 49ers at Detroit Lions: Detroit
Indianapolis Colts at Miami Dolphins: Miami
Chicago Bears at Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tampa Bay

Pittsburgh Steelers at Baltimore Ravens: Pittsburgh
Cleveland Browns at Kansas City Chiefs: Kansas City
New England Patriots at New York Jets: New England
Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans: Houston

Jacksonville Jaguars at New Orleans Saints: New Orleans
Green Bay Packers at Arizona Cardinals: Green Bay
St. Louis Rams at Seattle Seahawks: Seattle

New York Giants at Minnesota Vikings: Minnesota


Monday, December 28, 2015
Cincinnati Bengals at Denver Broncos: Cincinnati


Congratulations to Charles Woodson on his retirement. I think I speak for most Chiefs fans when I say thank you for retiring bro...No Thursday night or Saturday night football this week. Good luck to all fantasy players and all teams today. Until next week, "The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." ~Burton Hillis



No comments:

Post a Comment