Sunday, December 20, 2015

NFL Week 15: What We Know is that We Know Nothing...


Hey everybody! Happy Holidays! For me, happy Christmas break! Woo-Hoo! I have been noticeable quiet about my Kansas City Chiefs. I intend to stay that way. You have to understand that I have been a Chiefs fan for a long, LONG time, and they have had a history of disappointing me on numerous occasions. I will enjoy, but I will not brag or thump my chest about it.
The injury bug has continued to sprinkle his evilness throughout the NFL. I can't be the only person pulling out the team roster to recognize the players on the field. The NFL Postseason is going to be awful interesting, and the Pro Bowl is going to be a bunch of people most of us never heard of in August. If nobody watched the Pro Bowl before, they sure won't this year. (For the record, I only watched when one of my favorites played anyway, i.e the Chiefs, Tony Gonzalez, Jerry Rice, or Joe Montana).


Super Bowl 50 is now 49 days away. Most of us think that all signs point to a Carolina/New England Super Bowl, but do they really?  Yet, to quote Jim Mora himself, "You think you know, but you don't know, and you never will, okay?" Just take a look at last week. There was no way you would have me believe that Indianapolis, San Francisco, Detroit, Denver, and Buffalo would have lost last week, but see, wrong. Carolina and New England should be the Super Bowl, but you never know when an upstart team will upset a sure thing...see Ronda Rousey...


As a result, last week was my worse pick week this year with a lousy 7-10 record which brings my record thus far to 116-79. I would love to say that this week I will do much better, but you know what, I probably won't. Good luck in your fantasy playoff with whoever you can pick up to take the place of the backups you are already using...


Sunday, December 20, 2015
Kansas City Chiefs at Baltimore Ravens: Kansas City
Houston Texans at Indianapolis Colts: Houston
Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots: New England

Carolina Panthers at New York Giants: Carolina
Buffalo Bills at Washington Redskins: Washington
Atlanta Falcons at Jacksonville Jaguars: Jacksonville
Chicago Bears at Minnesota Vikings: Minnesota

Green Bay Packers at Oakland Raiders: Green Bay
Cleveland Browns at Seattle Seahawks: Seattle

Denver Broncos at Pittsburgh Steelers: Pittsburgh
Miami Dolphins at San Diego Chargers: San Diego
Cincinnati Bengals at San Francisco 49ers: Cincinnati

Arizona Cardinals at Philadelphia Eagles: Arizona


Monday, December 21, 2015
Detroit Lions at New Orleans Saints: New Orleans


Thursday, December 24, 2015
San Diego Chargers at Oakland Raiders: San Diego


Saturday, December 26, 2015
Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles: Philadelphia


Until next week, "Playoffs?! Don't talk about playoffs! Are you kidding me? Playoffs?! I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game!"-Jim Mora



No comments:

Post a Comment