Sunday, October 30, 2011

Viruses, bugs, and blue screens...oh, my

Hey everybody!!! I'm finally back into cyber land!!! I didn't take a sabbatical. My computer has been experiencing the blue screen of death for the past week-probably from downloading video games. I'm a grown woman. I really need a new hobby. Any way, I'll be back to making picks next week!! I'm going to enjoy Monday Night Football, because my Chiefs are taking on the Chargers. Yeah, I'm picking the Chiefs. I might flip over to Monday Night Raw every now and again, because rumor has it that the Rock might make an appearance. The Rock and the Chiefs on Monday Night? Happy Halloween to me!!! Y'all keep it safe and as clean as you can this Halloween!!!

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson NYC 2009 Tribeca by David Shankbone

Chiefs vs Chargers

No comments:

Post a Comment