Sunday, August 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, DianaDishes


I offically suck, and I'm a big enough woman to admit when I screw up. I forgot the birth of my baby, DianaDishes. DianaDishes was born on May 16, 2009. I started out with 2 readers, who I might add were suppose to be part of a collective...I'm the only one who still posts...You guys know who you are...I'm now up to about 12 readers, which I totally appreciate because I never actually thought anyone would read my blog, much less take me seriously. I appreciate the support of all of you guys, especially my twitter BFFs @sportychic56 (go G-Men) and @ShirleyHuangESQ (Let's go Bucs!) who constantly support this blog. I am going to do my best continue to make DianaDishes a better blog. Thanks for the great year! I hope to make the next one better!

1 comment:

  1. Aww you're welcome and happy birthday to "Diana Dishes."

    ReplyDelete