Sunday, November 24, 2013

NFL Week 12 Picks

It's week 12, ladies and gentlemen, and the season is beginning to wind down. Last week, my Chiefs finally lost a game. Most prognosticators had predicted it. Now, I'm aware that Alex Smith is not Peyton Manning, but Chiefs receivers, yeah, I'm talking directly to you guys, you have to catch the ball. There were so many ridiculous drops during that game. You guys are not going to go far into the playoffs making those types of errors. Defense couldn't get to Peyton, maybe today, they can get to Philip Rivers. I surely hope so. GO CHIEFS...


I can't be the only person sick of the Peyton/Brady matchup this week. I really don't really care for either of these team, better to say I hate them both. As the Broncos are the Chiefs rivals, and I hate them the most, I will be rooting for Tom Brady. I hate rooting against Peyton, but that's what happens when you put on the orange and navy. Go Patriots!!!
The Falcons...ohhhhh, the Falcons...what the...I need to clarify something. I have been accused of being a bandwagon jumper. I resent this comment. One, I have never been a Falcons fan. I am a Chiefs fan and a lapsed 49ers fan. There have been players in the past that I have like who played for the Falcons-Deion Sanders, Andre Rison, Cornelius Bennett, Bobby Hebert, etc. That said, I am a Tony Gonzalez fan. I do not apologize for that, and I would root for any team he plays for (unless for some unspeakable reason he decided to go to Denver or Oakland). I can't say I'm happy with how things are going for TG in Atlanta. I really feel bad that his career is ending with this, this...team. Are they even really a team at this point? Okay, all jokes aside, they weren't that bad Thursday night, but man bad calls, plays, etc. It was not pretty. TG, when you retire at the end of the year, please, report to any television channel except ESPN. Please not ESPN...

 
Did you see Jimmy Graham bend the goal post this week?  I love, LOVE, this kid.  Catch him in Men's Journal this month.

 
 Last week was a bad pick week for me, 7-8 bringing my record 92-68. Fantasy players, here are your bye week teams: Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks.  Here we go...

Sunday, November 24
Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Detroit Lions:  Detroit
Minnesota Vikings at Green Bay Packers:  Green Bay
Carolina Panthers at Miami Dolphins:  Carolina
Chicago Bears at St. Louis Rams:  Chicago
New York Jets at Baltimore Ravens:  Baltimore
Pittsburgh Steelers at Cleveland Browns:  Pittsburgh
Jacksonville Jaguars at Houston Texans:  Houston
San Diego Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs:  Kansas City
Indianapolis Colts at Arizona Cardinals:  Indianapolis
Tennessee Titans at Oakland Raiders:  Tennessee
Dallas Cowboys at New York Giants:  New York
Denver Broncos at New England Patriots:  New England

Monday, November 25
San Francisco 49ers at Washington Redskins:  San Francisco

I'll be back later this week with my Thanksgiving day picks.  Until next time, “You’re not obligated to win. You’re obligated to keep trying. To the best you can do everyday.” -Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment